Bitcoin fell on Sunday and lost more than 6% in the past 24 hours, but countless other coins have seen large gains in return. Cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, and Monero all jumped in value while Bitcoin saw a good drop.
** This post has been updated to reflect the most recent Bitcoin (BTCPrice change at 3:33 PM (ET) on Sunday January 10, 2021.
- Bitcoin (BTC) To its lowest level at $ 37,194 on Sunday January 10, 2021, after hitting an all-time high in a day and a half. Currently, BTC It is down 6.4% and is trading at $ 38,239 per unit during the Sunday afternoon trading sessions (EST).
- On Saturday and Sunday while BTC Standardized, Ethereum (ETH) To the highest price in 2021 at $ 1,340 per coin. ETH It’s still up over 4% today and switches for $ 1,285 per token on Sunday.
- Another cryptocurrency that saw big gains this weekend is Bitcoin Cash (BCHWhich is up 14% today. However, yesterday BCH It gained over 30% and was trading at a 2021 high of $ 625 a unit. Bitcoin Cash (BCHIt is currently trading for $ 612 per coin and has a market capitalization of around $ 11.2 billion.
- Litecoin (LTC) It did well on Saturday as well, rising to $ 185 per unit and today the coin is exchanged at 170 per unit LTC. The origin of cryptography LTC It’s only down 1% in the past 24 hours and the market cap is around $ 11.3 billion on Sunday.
- Another strong runner this weekend in terms of gains is Monero (XMRMarket assessment. XMR It jumped to $ 174 per coin and the cryptocurrency asset was still over 18% higher on Sunday. Data from market.Bitcoin.com shows that monero’s total market value does not exceed $ 3 billion today.
- The top five Sunday winners saw gains that ranged from 40% to 91% and include coins such as Stakenet, bitcoin diamond, ethereum classic, ultrain and horizen. The biggest losers on Sunday include appcoins, nexus, navcoin, everex and golem with assets losing between -19% to -30% in value today.
- distance BTC An all-time price hike has pushed the Bitcoin Dominance Index (BDI) up to 70% lately, and a recent surge in value from other coins has pushed the BDI down to 68%.
- At the time of publication, the entire crypto market economy is still estimated to be worth over US $ 1.03 trillion. The overall market value remains above 7% despite losses BTC During the past 24 hours.
- ** Update: Since this post was published at 2:46 PM (EST), Bitcoin price (BTC) To a low of $ 34,322 per unit. At 3:33 PM, the rate is hovering around $ 36,660 a single coin. The rest of the cryptocurrency economy also saw some decent percentage losses after that BTC It fell below the $ 35,000 range on Sunday.
Check out the latest real-time price movements of cryptocurrencies at market.Bitcoin.com.
What do you think of the coins that saw big gains while bitcoin prices fell? Let us know what you think about it in the comments section below.
Image credits: Shutterstock, Pixabay, WikiCommons